Thursday October 18th: Late lunch/early dinner on your own. Welcome reception from 7 PM to 10 PM at the Tiki Hut at the Beach House Hotel (on the beach)! Cash bar
Friday October 19th: Golf mid-morning (venue TBD, most likely team scramble format). Dinner on your own (but we’ll all get together for Happy Hour around 5 pm at a local watering hole – cash bar)
Saturday October 20th: Golf mid-morning to play for the Presidents Cup (individual scores adjusted with handicaps). Cocktails, awards and group dinner at Long Cove Club in the evening (pay on your own for cocktails and dinner)
Sunday October 21st: depart
A block of rooms is being held at The Beach House Hotel (a Holiday Inn Resort, where the Tiki Hut is for the Thursday evening welcome reception), 1 South Forest Beach Drive, Hilton Head, SC 29928 for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
· Standard King room $129/night plus taxes
· Premium King room $139/night plus taxes
· Ocean King room $159/night plus taxes
· Normal Resort Fee of $19/day is waived
· Cancellation policy is 7 days prior to arrival
· Quoted rates, based on availability, are available for 2 days before and 2 days after if you want to come early or stay longer
· Reservations must be made by September 9th to guarantee these rates. After that they are subject to availability
· Attendees book rooms directly with the hotel
To book your room, attendees should call 855-433-0341 (be sure to mention you are with the Delta Tau Nu Golf Group to get these rates…the room block code is DTN), or go on-line CLICK HERE FOR HOTEL enter group code DTN, and select your dates.
Two important next steps for each of you planning to attend
· Make your hotel reservations ASAP if you need accommodations
· Email Rich Miskewicz ASAP with your golfing plans (Friday only, Saturday only, or both days) so we can arrange the appropriate number of tee times.
Once we get an idea of the potential number of golfers we will send another email in late July/early August with courses and cost details for golf.
In September, we will provide an update to all confirmed attendees including our venues and addresses, restaurant suggestions, and “what to do” suggestions for non-golfers.
Weather in Hilton Head is generally nice in late October (historically mid 70’s during the day, mid to high 50’s at night). Although we can’t guarantee the weather we will all have a good time!
For those flying in, all major airlines serve both Savannah (45 minutes away) and Charleston (2 hours away). American Airlines also flies directly into Hilton Head airport here on the island through Charlotte.
We hope many of you (and your spouse or significant other) can make this event. All who attended have had a great time the past two years!
Hopefully we will see you in late October!
Delt Hilton Head Presidents